怦然心动经典中英对照

更新时间:2022-04-27 18:26:52 思想学习 我要投稿

  • 相关推荐

怦然心动经典中英对照

  我只希望朱莉贝克能离我远点|All I ever wanted was for Juli Baker to leave me alone.

  故事始于一年级暑假 1957年的夏天|It all began in the summer of 1957, before the start of second grade.

  我们到家啦|Here we are.

  你们觉得这里怎么样? 我挺喜欢的|What do you guys think? I like this place.

  很赞呢 我的房间是什么颜色?|It's cool. Uh, what color is my room?

  别急嘛|Just you wait.

  咱们进瞧瞧 嘿 布莱斯|Let's see what's inside. Hey, come on, buddy Bryce.

  过来给我搭把手搬东西|Why don't, uh, you and I go help unload the van

  让姑娘们整理厨房吧|and the womenfolk here can get in the kitchen and start setting up.

  好的 老爸|Okay, Dad.

  于我而言 这意味着我从此步入了|For me, it was the beginning of what would be

  长达五年的不安与逃避生涯|more than half a decade of strategic avoidance and social discomfort.

  嗨 我是朱莉贝克 喂喂喂 你干嘛呢?|Hi, I'm Juli Baker. Hey, hey, what are you doing?

  要我帮忙吗?|Don't you want some help?

  不必了 那里面都是贵重物品|No. There's some valuable things in there.

  那我就搬这个吧 不用了|How about this one? No, no, no.

  赶紧回家吧 你妈妈没准在找你呢|Run home. Your mother's probably wondering where you are.

  没关系 我妈妈知道我在哪 她同意我过来|Oh, no, my mom knows where I am. She said it's fine.

  显然这姑娘也太不识趣了|It didn't take long to realize this girl could not take a hint.

  咱们仨在这儿有点挤吧 不要紧啊|It's crowded in here with three people. I don't mind.

  毫无自知之明 我们一起推吧?|Of any kind. You wanna push this one together?

  布莱斯 你妈妈还等着你帮忙吧?|Bryce, isn't it time for you to go help your mother?

  是啊是啊|Oh, yeah.

  我真是拿她没辙|I mean, nothing would stop her.

  我终于忍无可忍 这时候诡异的事情却发生了|I was about to tell her to get lost when the weirdest thing happened.

  我真是难以置信|I couldn't believe it.

  我居然会牵着陌生女孩的手|There I was holding hands with this strange girl.

  我咋就惹上了这种麻烦? 你好呀|How did I get into this mess? Well, hello.

  看来你已经认识我儿子了|I see you've met my son

  我不得不使出7岁男生仅有的气概|Finally, I did the only manly thing available when you're 7 years old.

  然而 还有一大串的麻烦等着我|However, my troubles were far from over.

  就在我走进叶尔森老师的教室时|The minute I walked into Miss Yelson's classroom

  布莱斯? 你也在这啊|Bryce? You're here.

  很显然|it was clear:

  即使在学校 也无法逃脱她的魔掌|School would not be a sanctuary.

  嘿 布莱斯 你女朋友呢?|Hey, Bryce, where's your girlfriend?

  枉我一世英名啊|I was branded for life.

  嘿 布莱斯 你咋不向她求婚呢?|Hey, Bryce, why don't you ask her to marry you?

  布莱斯和朱莉爬上树梢|Bryce and Juli sitting in a tree

  卿卿我我甜如蜜|K-l-S-S-l-N-G

  搬来镇上的第一年简直就是场灾难|My first year in town was a disaster.

  瞧那小两口呀|Look at them.

  接下来的三年也不尽如人意|And the next three weren't much better.

  就这么捱到了六年级 我总算不再坐以待毙|But finally, in the sixth grade, I took action.

  想到了一个大狠招|I hatched the plan.

  雪利|Sherry.

  雪利 等一下|Sherry, wait up.

  嗨 布莱斯|Hi, Bryce. Heh.

  我向雪利斯道尔斯展开攻势|I asked out Sherry Stalls.

  我想问你愿不愿意...|I was wondering if you wanted to go

  这个招数的绝妙之处在于|To full appreciate the brilliance of this plan

  雪利斯道尔斯是朱莉的眼中钉|you have to understand that Juli hated Sherry Stalls

  但我始终想不通其中的缘由|though I never understood why.

  雪利长发飘飘 为人和善|Sherry was nice, friendly and she had a lot of hair.

  我妈之前一直不让我打耳洞 后来我拼命求她|At first, my mother wouldn't let me get my ears pierced, but I begged

  我原本一心指望 只要和雪利吃吃饭|The idea was that Sherry would eat with me

  散散步 就能让朱莉知难而退|maybe we'd walk around together, and hopefully Juli would lose interest.

  她还是不允许我16岁前打耳洞|But I still can't get the hoops till I'm 16.

  太可惜了|Oh, that's a shame.

  米娜妮也想打耳洞|So Melanie wanted to get her ears pierced,

  但她老妈也不是省油的灯|but of course her mother said no.

  她就在家大发雷霆|So she threw a fit

  把约翰尼马蒂斯的精选辑给砸了|and smashed her Johnny Mathis Greatest Hits album

  结果就被禁足了|and she got grounded,

  连我的睡衣派对都来不了|so now she can't come to my pajama sleepover party.

  事情进展相当顺利|Things were unfolding quite nicely.

  你的科学实验打算怎么做?|What are you doing for your science project?

  直到我所谓的挚友加利特埃恩德|That is, until my supposed best friend, Garrett Einbinder

  开始打起了雪利的主意|took an interest in Sherry himself.

  我想展示各种护发素|I was thinking of showing how split ends react

  如何修复头发分叉|with different hair conditioners.

【怦然心动经典中英对照】相关文章:

four laws of ecology中英对照02-24

感恩节贺卡祝福 中英对照06-17

关于教师节英文祝福(中英对照),描写教师节英文祝福(中英对照)05-05

flipped是怦然心动的意思06-24

怦然心动英文缩写06-17

《怦然心动》经典台词12-13

中英对照版圣诞节祝福语06-17

2018圣诞节中英对照祝福语大全06-17

关于国庆节祝福语英文版(中英对照),描写国庆节祝福语英文版(中英对照)05-05

那些让人怦然心动的心情短语?06-19